THE PERFECT PLACE TO BUILD A GREAT CAREER
Rent Getaways is a global company that is creating the world's largest and most trusted vacation rental marketplace. We are actively recruiting talented people who are inspired to transform an industry. New positions are always opening, so check back soon.
This is not your average day job - here, you create your own success. So to help make it possible, we provide: an airy loft environment, a casual dress code, a private on-site gym with showers, and partially-subsidized gourmet meals. Full-time employees are also eligible for complimentary villa stays.
Work with product and marketing to fully understand our missions and come up with the best sales strategties, implement them through our support both tech and admin.
• Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
• Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
• Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
• Maintains local property agents job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Works closely with the Chief Marketing Operator
Possesses a strong passion for mobile development and quality
Has submitted apps to the App and/or Play store
Is a power mobile user who stays current in the latest in mobile and development technology
Thrives in an open and collaborative work environment
• Creates, maintains and implements source code for the application or program.
• Designing a prototype of the application
• Indicate program unit structure
• Coordinates application plans with the design/user team
Skills and Qualifications
• Strong passion for mobile development and quality
• Ability to cross collaborate with our design/user experience teams to help them bring their visions to life
• Demonstrated success in designing and launching apps in the App and/or Play store
• A power mobile user who stays current in the latest in mobile and development technology
• Experience focusing on mobile application development for Android and/or iOS
• Experience optimizing mobile applications for power and network efficiency
• Deep understanding of the tools of the trade – the Android and iOS SDK, Eclipse IDE, Android Studio, Gradle, and Android Emulator
• Understanding of test automation tools and frameworks
• Understanding of REST APIs and their consumption on mobile devices
• Experience with git/Github
• Thrives in an open and collaborative work environment
• Acquire visitors via organic search by targeting the right keywords, building links, and optimizing your site
• Write, price, and choose keywords to drive targeted traffic at the right acquisition cost
• Identify, build, and engage an audience on social platforms
• Segment and engage target audience while navigating changing email rules
• Optimize app store listing to acquire users via app store search
• Make a splash with a new announcement, either through with a traditional press release or in coordination with media outlets
• Create and maintain partnerships to strategically grow business
• Work with content writers to create a compelling story that draws in your audience, whether in a blog post or a 140 character tweet
• Develop compelling and sharable media
• Measure and assess changes to performance against a baseline metric
• Locally optimize the Rent Getaways site by making small tests
• Manage and motivate a team of full stack marketers
• Works closely with the Sales Manager
Skills and Qualifications:
• 5+ years of experience in a marketing management position
• Must have a successful track record in all of the following areas: Growth Hacking, Referral Program Design, Conversion Rate Optimization, User Acquisition, User Retention, Analytic, Viral, Social and Content Marketing
• Real estate marketing experience is not required but a plus
We are currently seeking and have a few open travel content writing positions for our recently launched site called Rent Getaways
The candidate we are seeking must have the following attributes:
• Loves to write and talk about travel
• Excellent researching abilities
• Punctual and able to hit deadlines
• Impeccable english writing abilities with good, fun and creative styles
• Creative and knows how to work in a team environment
• Ability to generate there own topics and ideas
• Work directly with the head of marketing
• Write with limited supervision
RentGetAways.com was founded in 2015 with the mission to provide high end accommodation to exotic and popular destinations around the world with no hassles and improve the ease and comfort of both the shopping experience both pre / post booking. Currently we are covering Los Angles, Tahoe, Mexico, Costa Rica and Miami.
We are a young company of 14 and looking for 2-3 content writers to join are team. We have an office in New York and each new writer has the option to work remotely or at our office as they wish.
If you feel like you are made of the right material and this job can fit you, please contact us as soon as possible with your CV and brief intro about yourself.